Acer Support by Experts
Acer is a Taiwanese multinational electronics and hardware company founded in 1976 by Carolyn Yeh, Stan Shih, and George Huang. Its headquartered in Xizhi, New Taipei City in Taiwan. Its products contain laptop PCs, desktop PCs, servers, virtual reality devices, tablets, storage devices, smartphones, displays, and peripherals. It is specialized in advanced electronic technology and selling gaming accessories and PCs under its predator brand. In 2000, Acer Inc. implemented a new business model, shifting from a manufacturer to a marketer, designer, and distributor of Acer service or products, while performing production procedures through contract manufacturers. In 2015, it was the 6th biggest personal computer vender throughout the world. Presently, along with its core IT products corporation, it also has a new industry entity that concentrates on the integration of cloud platforms and services, and the development of wearable devices and smartphones with value-added IoT apps. If you want to know more about Acer and its products, then you can take the assistance of Acer customer care number which is easily accessible at the official support Acer.com site. The certified and experienced Acer customer support experts sitting at the Acer helpline will provide you all the required information related to Acer product and its attractive features. As the Acer technical support team works 24*7 hours, day and night to serve the best services, you can give a call on Acer support number anytime. Because calling the Acer support phone number is a reliable and quickest way to obtain effective solutions.
Acer Laptop Support >> How to factory reset Acer laptop windows 10 via Alt + F10 on boot
This process will permit the factory reset laptop without accessing the Windows 10 device. It is the best method for you, if the windows 10 device can’t start up perfectly, or if you don’t know the password, or if you just like a quick method. In case of any queries, just dial Acer customer care number.
Follow these actions listed below carefully:
- Firstly, you have to shut down the Acer laptop.
- Click the power button for turning on the Acer laptop while you hold down Alt key + F10 key. After that, wait for some time and your laptop will boot to select an option.
- Select the troubleshoot -> reset this computer -> delete everything.
- Select the “Completely clean the drive” or “Only delete my files” depending on your own requirements.
- Follow on-screen commands and press the “Reset” option to begin the factory reset procedure. Ensure your Acer laptop is connected and do not shut down.
- Now, wait for some time until the factory reset procedure finishes. In doing so, the laptop will restart many times and install windows 10 again. Just perform the step by step instructions shown on the window for setting up the Acer laptop. For more help, dial Acer computer support number or use Acer live chat.
If you perform this guide very carefully, then you can easily Factory reset Acer laptop for windows 10 device. These steps are quite straightforward to implement. In case, you feel the given process is difficult and you are unable to fix your issue, then you should contact Acer customer care number and talk with the Acer laptop support team for the better support and guidance.
You can also use our support number shown on this site. It will connect you to the best independent third-party Acer tech support number.
Acer Support Chat >> How to factory reset Acer laptop with installation disk
Another technique to factory resets Acer laptop utilizing an installation disk. You will require setting up the installation disk to follow this process. These steps given below are quite simple because it just needs to boot the Acer laptop from the installation disk and factory restore it without using the password. If you don’t have an installation disk, you can download windows file for creating a CD/disk. In case, you want further Acer aspire support, then dial Acer computer support number.
Guidelines to factory reset the laptop via installation disk:
- Put this installation disk to the Acer laptop.
- Now, you require booting the Acer laptop by using your installation disk.
- When you see the installation window, just click the “Next” button.
- Now, press the “Repair the PC” option.
- In the next ‘Choose an option’ window, select the “Troubleshoot (reset your computer or see advanced options)” by clicking on it.
- After doing this, click the “Reset this computer” option and proceed. (All the points are specific to windows 10 only. In case, you are searching for how to reset Acer laptop to the Factory settings on windows 8.1 or 8, then perform the on-screen instructions and reset it). If you have any doubts related to this point, then you can dial the Acer computer support number or use Acer support chat.
- On the next ‘RESET THIS PC’ screen, here you have to select the “Remove everything” option for factory resetting the Acer laptop without using the password. Selecting another way will not assist to bypass the password on Acer laptop and Factory reset it.
- Now, pick the name of your system and go ahead.
- After that, choose that drive you want to clear. For this, you can choose two ways: “All drives” and “Just the drive where windows are installed” option.
- The screen will display a new screen where you have to choose an option from “completely clear the drive” or “only delete my files.” In case, you want to recycle your laptop, then choose the “Completely clean the drive” option. You can choose the first option of “Just delete my files” if you wish to keep the laptop.
- Finally, hit the “Reset” button. For more assistance, dial Acer customer service number.
Even after performing these steps given above very carefully, if you are still unable to factory reset laptop by using Installation disk, then you should contact the Acer helpline by dialing Acer tech support number. The certified Acer technical support team will rectify your issues instantly and provide appropriate solutions via the Acer customer support number. Whether your problems are common or complex, all will be handled by the certified Acer laptop support experts. For this, you just need to give a call on Acer computer support number.
Acer Support Number – Official:
We have given in this guide many Acer contact numbers, Acer support chat, or email support that will help you to connect with the official Acer customer support whenever you need help regarding your Acer devices. However, these Acer phone numbers and other options including Acer live chat support and email support are best and found as per the information provided on the internet. But if its actual manufacturer makes changes in this contact information mentioned below, then we aren’t responsible for the modifications and it is good if you verify these Acer support numbers or other links by yourself before utilizing them. Or, you can dial our support phone number written on this website. It will redirect your call to a reliable independent third-party Acer support phone number.
|Acer Warranty Service Number||1-800-11-6677|
|Acer Warranty Service Number for USA and Canada||1-866-695-2237|
|Acer Technical Support Number Australia||1300 365 100|
|Acer Customer Service Number UK||0371 760 1000|
|Acer Email||[email protected]|
|Acer Office Number (America)||(408) 533-7700|
|Acer UK Store Number||0371 760 1020|
|Acer Chat Support||Acer Chat|
Acer Customer Support >> How to reset password on Acer laptop via a new account
To reset the Acer laptop password via a new account, you have to go through this section. These steps are pretty simple to understand and convenient to use. But if you encounter any complexity, then you can connect with the Acer laptop support team via Acer contact number.
- Firstly, use your installation disk to boot up your Acer laptop, and when the installation window shows, then click shift + F10 keys to launch the command prompt.
- In this way, you can move the utilman.exe file and temporarily change it with cmd.exe file so you can access the command prompt from the lock screen. For this, you have to run these commands given below:
- move d:\windows\system32\utilman.exe d:\
- copy d:\windows\system32\cmd.exe d:\windows\system32\util.exe
- Reboot your computer with this command ‘wpeutill reboot’ after removing the disk. It will make the hard drive as the boot source.In case, something goes wrong, you can talk with Acer computer support team sitting at the Acer helpline.
- exe is actually a utility manager on the sign-in screen. Pressing on it will bring up command prompt again. Now, you will require specifying the userID and password for the latest user account, and then elevate with administrator privileges. Execute the given commands as given below:
- net user Vincent [email protected]/add (In this command, the [email protected] and Vincent are examples)
- net local group administrators Vincent/add
- After that, you require restoring the utilman.exe to its actual area, so you will require booting the PC again from installation disk. Now if you press on shift + F10 buttons for command prompt, then you have to run this command:
- copy d:\utilman.exe d:\windows\system32\utilman.exe
- You can stop at this step and begin utilizing the new account, or you can change your password for the locked user-account. For additional assistance, dial Acer customer support number.
This technique is not that easy, but it will assist you to avoid doing a complete reinstallation or downloading a spurious software. Here, you need to pay full attention while executing these steps given above. In case, any difficulty confronts in front of you, you can reach out to the Acer helpline by calling the Acer support number. You can get this Acer phone number on the official Acer.com/support site. When you dial Acer laptop support, all your issues will be resolved instantly by certified Acer technical support experts. If you want Acer aspire support, then you dial Acer support number.
Acer Chromebook Support >> How to reset forgot Chromebook password?
You can easily reset Acer Chromebook password utilizing any device or computer with internet access. Follow these points given below and complete this section without any hiccups. In case of any problems, dial Acer customer care number.
- Launch your web browser and locate the google account recovery page on the official site.
- Choose the “I don’t know my password” option.
- Provide the email address that you utilize to login to your Chromebook and press the “Continue” option.
- After doing so, perform the on-screen guidelines for resetting the password. For further assistance regarding this topic, just contact Acer Chromebook customer service via Acer contact number.
When you forgot the Chromebook password and it has been changed, you should be capable to sign into Acer Chromebook with your new password. If any complexity confronts while applying these actions given above, then you can contact Acer Chromebook customer service by dialing Acer tech support number. The Acer Chromebook support experts will assist in rectifying your issues as soon as possible and also provide the finest resolutions via Acer contact number.
In case, you couldn’t connect with the official Acer support phone number, then you can dial our support help number written on this website. It will forward your call to an independent third-party Acer Chromebook support number.
Acer Live Chat >> How to reset Chromebook to factory settings via shortcut keys
By using shortcut keys, you can easily factory reset your Chromebook. For this, you have to strongly pay attention to these steps given below. In case of any difficulty, just make a call on Acer Chromebook support number and talk with the experts sitting at the Acer Chromebook customer service for the best guidance and support.
- Firstly, you have to log in to your Chromebook.
- Now, press these keys ‘Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R’ simultaneously on the keyboard.
- After doing so, the next will appear on the window.
- Press the “Restart” button.
- Follow on-screen points and restart your Chromebook. For more assistance, get in touch with the Acer Chromebook customer service by dialing Acer help number or using Acer live chat.
This is how to reset Chromebook to factory settings by using shortcut buttons. After completing the factory resetting, you will have to set it up from scratch. If you face any problems while implementing these actions listed above, then you can contact Acer Chromebook customer service by dialing the Acer Chromebook support number. The Acer technical support experts will recognize your issues from the root level and provide you appropriate resolutions via Acer phone number. In order to get further Acer aspire support, just dial Acer support phone number.
Acer Driver Support >> How to install Acer graphics drivers for Windows 10 manually
Before starting the download process for Acer drivers on windows 10 devices, it is recommended that you make a restore point. Thus, by making a restore point as we suggested, you can bring your device settings to the point where your device was running well. Go through this section completely and try to finish this session without any hassles. But if you come across any problems, then you need to contact the Acer support driver service via Acer phone number.
In order to make a restore point, perform the actions listed below:
- Firstly, ensure that all open programs close.
- Press Start -> All programs -> Accessories -> System tools and then choose “System Restore” option.
- Press the “Create a restore point” button and hit next.
- From the restore point description box, choose a particular restore point.
- At last, press the “Finish” button. To get more info, contact Acer support driver service by dialing Acer driver support number.
After creating the restore point, the next point would be to install your Acer Windows 10 drivers. For this, you can execute the next method given below. But if you have any doubts regarding how to make a restore point, then you can simply clear it by calling the Acer customer service number. The Acer driver support team sitting at the Acer support driver service will help you to overcome your problem immediately. To get the authorized Acer phone number, you can visit the actual support Acer.com site. If you want reliable Acer aspire support, then you need to dial Acer tech support number.
In order to install Acer drivers for windows 10, go through this section:
- Firstly, you require downloading the latest driver file from the official site.
- Double-press the .exe file if it is in this format.
- In case, you find that the file you have recently downloaded is in another format and you are having complexity while installing it, then you can navigate to control panel -> Device manager options.
- Now, you require browsing to the Acer device you have downloaded the updated driver for -> right press it and choose properties.
- Press the “Driver” section and update your Acer driver.
- Choose the ‘My computer’ section for driver software -> pick the device driver’s list on ‘my computer’ section.
- Now, locate the driver file (.inf) and hit next.
- Finally, your updated Acer driver will be installed now. For further help, simply get in touch with the Acer support driver service by using Acer driver support number.
This is how to install Acer drivers for windows 10 devices. Follow these guidelines given above carefully and complete this session without any hassles. If you stuck anywhere while executing these steps, then you should reach out to the Acer support driver service by calling the Acer customer care number. The Acer driver support team will assist in rectifying your issues completely and provide you the finest solutions via Acer tech support number. The tech-savvy user can use the Acer support chat in order to get live support. But if you aren’t a tech-savvy person or you are uncomfortable with this Acer live chatbot, then calling the Acer customer service number is the best and instant way to obtain efficient solutions. However, both options such as Acer contact number and Acer support chat are available on the official Acer.com/support site.
You can also take the help of any reliable third-party Acer customer service number. For this, you can use our support number posted on this website. It will forward you to the trustworthy independent third-party Acer support phone number.